"I think that the Tech Summit was a great success. I was pleased with the outcome of the event."
- Adrian Dyett, Senior Advisor, Peniel Solutions
"There were not a large amount of Vendors in attendance. This gave us more exposure and one on one time with the attendeees."
- Collin McDaniel, Tradeshow Manager, Howard Industries
"Please send us the next list of cities; we are definitely interested in doing more."
- Jennifer Worley, Channel Alliance Manager, Adapture
"The MC was good -- kept the program moving and did a nice job introducing."
- Mike Davis, Sales Director, NCompass
"I attended and enjoyed the event. I really liked the variety of presenters."
- Nathan Bulmon, Global Commercial Channels, Dell
"The speakers were good"
- Reggie Lee, Enterprise Networking Sales, Dell
"I pretty much stopped doing these types of events because of poor attendee quality and volume but this totally changed my mind. I'm going to send out an internal email to my peers recommending they do your events."
- Tim Solomon, Commercial Accounts Manager, Barracuda Networks
"General feedback about the organizational and operational aspects of the event was positive from my staff."
- Tony Cannizzo, Director North American Operations, Stonebranch
"The venue was great as well as the coordination of event staff."
- Charles Chase, Inside Sales Manager, Versatile
"It is nice to see a 3rd party vendor drive folks to an event. "
- John Saylor, Sales Manager, Business Critical Solution, Dell
"I thought the event was good - looking forward to the next one!"
- David Chase, Sales Manager, Ruckus Wireless
"It was a well-organized event. Good topics & presentations and useful information."
- Adil Khan, IT Manager, Miami-Dade County
"Attended and I enjoyed the summit. Learned about services/technologies we could utilize at our company"
- Ahmed Mohamed, Software Support Manager, Pharmaworks
"The breakfast at the Hilton Miami Downtown was grea"
- Anamaria Andreu, Campus Information Systems Mgr., Miami Dade College
"Overall the event was good. There were good vendors that highlighted risks in the area and how their product could help minimize that risk. The location was nice and giveaways are always a bonus."
- Beth Gavish, Information Security Officer, The Bank of Tampa
"The room setup was good, so was the food. Send me the next date please."
- Bill Sandberg, CEO, Rising Sun Systems
"I liked the pace the best."
- Bob Meecham, Sr Systems Engineer, Cox Communications
"The agenda did have interesting topics for me...I would like to see more of these locally."
- Bob Brown, Information Security Manager, Deloitte Services
" I enjoyed it a lot. I look forward to next year."
- Carter Vath, Dir. Tech Support, Ener-Tech
"The speakers were generally very clear and concise, and presented their cases well."
- Chas Vinal , Manager of Business Intelligence, Uniquest
"Keep up the good work."
- Damon Poremski, Network Administrator, PostcardMania
"I liked the various suppliers and the presentations."
- Deborah Hayek, Sr. Manager IT, Honeywell International
"Each vendor had a 30-45 min opportunity to explain their market position or product."
- Douglas Peat, Dir Infrastructure, Pinellas County BTS
"I enjoyed meeting other IT people in the area and hearing the latest offerings from various vendors."
- Elvis Huff, MIS Systems Officer, Lebanon Police Dept
"I liked the topics"
- Emilio Castro, IT Executive, King Computer
"I really liked the presentations."
- Felix Malave, IT Manager, GlobeNet
"I liked the content and location was convenient."
- Gabriel Flores, Network Manager, Miami Dade Public Library
"I liked the variety of presentations"
- Greg Fleck, Manager Advanced Technology, Landstar Systems
"I enjoyed the variery of presenters."
- Jason Ricci, IS Manager, Johns Eastern Company
"I enjoyed the networking"
- John Barry, President IT, ITech Consulting Partners
"I attended and enjoyed the vendor presentations the best."
- John Ball, Director, Information Technology, United Way
"The presenters and presentations were all excellent – I appreciated the breaks that allowed us to talk with the vendors at the tables that presented and to speak with the vendors that were only tabling."
- Josette Dzencelowcz, Senior Software Engin. Mgr., Travelport
"I attended and appreciated that there was a large turnout."
- Justin Redifer, Product Development Engineer, ProviderTrust
"I liked the ability to see new technology and applications."
- Marcia Trajano, Sr.Manager - Technology, Philips
"I liked the networking the best. I think this years was the best I have been to. Keep up the good work."
- Mark Ridings, Desktop Supervisor, TWRA
"I enjoyed the demonstration of newer interests in the security field."
- Michael Barlow, Tactical IT Manager, Better Homes and Gardens
"I liked the choice of speaker topics."
- Otis Curry, IS DIrector, Athlon Sports Communication
"I like the laid back atmosphere and hands-off approach by the vendors"
- Peter Sanchez, IT Manager, Kluger, Kaplan PL
"Seeing the new stuff from Google was quite exciting."
- Rob Marlowe, CFO, Gulfcoast Networking
"The environment was good. Thanks for having us."
- Robert Kennedy, IT Director, Sboca Wireless
"I liked the vendor presentations."
- Rodney Ingram, Technology Mgr, Hillsborough County Schools
"There was a lot of good information"
- Roy Kurowski, Commercial Technology Manager, Gainesville Mechanical
"The Informational and Training are what I liked best."
- Ryan Heard, IT Manager, Horizon Software
"I liked the accessibility to the sponsors and vendors, with updated and timely sessions."
- Sid Moore, Director IT, Florida IT Server Group
"Yes, I enjoyed the event"
- Steven McWilliams, Director of IT Services, Georgia Hospital Association
"I liked the networking opportunity."
- Teresa Moore, Faculty_ Business & Technology, Volunteer State College
"I enjoy news about what exciting things are happening in our area. Keeping the discussions on topic which you do a great job."
- Terry Durham, IS Technology, Motlow College
"Your event had a lot of great insights"
- Travis Gilbert, Director, Fonix
"I liked the networking the best."
- Trenae Floyd, IT Coordinator, Miami-Dade County
"What I liked best was learning about the new vendors and cutting edge technology"
- William Nash, IT Administration, Nason Yeager PA
"The speakers/presenters were good. The catering was excellent."
- William Schaefer, Operations Management, City of Jacksonville
"The event went well. I enjoyed the EMC presentation."
- William Murphy, IT Manager, Avnet
"The vendor booths were great; speakers were also very good."
- Vicky Hutchings, IT Manager, State of Tennessee
"I attended and enjoyed the “networking” the best. "
- Brian Bogdan, Director, Information Systems, Professional Account Services, Inc
"I liked the networking portions of the event."
- Luke Hardwick, Technical Recruiter, OtterBase
"Good presenters..A lot of information. Greatt venue too!"
- Juan Butler, Sr Programmer, Tindale Oliver
"I like the ability to gain a good understanding of the security issues facing us today, and get all of that information in a single day."
- Dell Rhue, Owner, Joshua Computer Services
"Met some great people and potential partnerships."
- Tamer Yacoub, Sr. Product Manager, Procurri
"The presentations were good!"
- Kristina Keys, Assistant Director, Telecom, Volunteer State Community College
"There were a number of good speakers from the different companies!"
- Benjamin Grady, Management Information System Coordinator, Rescue Mission
"I attended and liked the personal nature of the event. It was a friendly environment and close to the masters of the trade!"
- Val Vatterott, Engineer, PC Support Corp.
Example Past Participants in Our Nationwide Events
| • AECOM
• Aggreko llc
• Ally Financial
• Altegra Health
• Arby's Restaurant Group
• Bell Flavors & Fragrances
• Big Lots
• Burrow Global, LLC
• Capital One
• Catholic Charities USA
• CH2M HILL
• City of Atlanta
• City of Fort Worth
• City of Sacramento
• Clay Co School Board
• Cleveland St University
• Cox Enterprises
| • CVS Health
• DC Department of HR
• Dept of Veteran Affairs
• Detroit Housing Comm
• Dollar Tree
• Dunkin' Bands
• Encore Capital Group
• Energy Transfer
• First Green Bank
• Florida Blue
• Franczek Radelet P.C.
• FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
• Gates Corporation
• Georgia Institute of Tech
• Georgia Lottery Corp
• Great Lakes Cheese Co.
| • Hilton
• Hotel Managers Group
• Kelly Moore Paint
• Kennesaw State
• Mansfield Oil Company
• Montgomery County Gov
• Museum of Art San Diego
• National Labor Relations
• Pasco Co Sheriff's Office
• Petro Hunt, L.L.C.
• Phoenix Health Care
• Plains All American
• RelaDyne LLC
| • Rexel USA
• Rutgers University
• Santander Consumer
• SBM Offshore USA, Inc.
• Sharp HealthCare
• Southeast Restoration
• The Container Store
• Goodyear Tire & Rubber
• The Home Depot
• TXU Energy
• United Natural Foods, Inc
• University of Colorado
• University of Georgia
• Utah First Credit Union
• Willis Towers Watson
• YWCA Rhode Island